Re: Space / Radio Movies

Jerry K5OE just wrote about The Dish...

I was intrigued by the names of the people who wrote
and produced The Dish - Rob Sitch & Co. have been
involved in lots of Australian comedy, both film and
TV. One of my favourites was Frontline (produced for
ABC TV circa 1994/95), a cynical, caustic and very,
very funny show about the goings-on at a current
affairs TV program.