Re: R: I: Input impedance of DEMI2400-144RX?

Oh come on,

I would go this in stead;

http://www.ansoft.com/about/academics/sersv/index.cfm

It's a Serenade SV (Student Version) has a lot of limitation
but you can go simulation for ever published W1VT, DJ9BV and/or W5LUA
LNAs etc.
Serenade includes Microwave Harmonica by which DJ9BV wrote in DUBUS.

I know PUFF is a great tool but you better try this, it's FREE!
Gerhard DK4XP writes in detail in the recent DUBUS 2/2001.

Kohjin - JR1EDE

PS: Ansoft offers EM simulator Ensemble SV too;
http://www.ansoft.com/about/academics/ensemble_sv/index.cfm