R: I: Input impedance of DEMI2400-144RX?

----- Original Message -----
From: Anthony Monteiro <aa2tx@mediaone.net>
To: i8cvs <domenico.i8cvs@tin.it>; Scott Townley <nx7u@arrl.net>; AMSAT-BB
<amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: I: [amsat-bb] Input impedance of DEMI2400-144RX?

> Hi Domenico,
> Where can you download PUFF? I would love to have a copy.
> Thanks,
> Tony AA2TX
> ---

Hello Tony,

PUFF distribution:

A package containing both PUFF manual and diskette is provided for $ 10
Foreing orders add $ 5 per item for shipping.
Direct orders to:

PUFF Distribution
Electrical Engineering M/S 116-81
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125  U.S.A.

Checks and money orders must be in U.S. funds and may be payable to
CALTECH.
All prices include handling and shipping by U.S. postal service.
To obtain additional distribution information,send a FAX to  (818) 356-2137
The PUFF source code is available for $ 10 in 3-1/2 inch format only.

PUFF is also fun as per cynical student saying,

"you have to be careful; you could play all night"

73 de i8CVS Domenico