Re: Surrey 2000 Pub Quiz

And, just back from the 2001 event I can confirm that this year's VP9MU quiz
was every bit as good!

The weather here has been really warm and we were all sitting outside one of
the University "pubs", under the moon and stars,  with Richard, G3RWL,
standing on a chair, shouting out the questions.

It was a great time!

cheers

Graham G3VZV