Re: misinformed posters on qrz.com

Well...I went over and read the stuff and what are you fired up about?.

The article is pretty straight stuff.  There are some comments concerning
the tradeoffs between doing AO-10 again and a new mode.

As for misinformed miscreant.  I assume that since you label someone who
doesnt have "allthe information" a trouble maker you have concluded that
either they would be a troublemaker if they had all the information or they
are a trouble maker because they dont know the information.

Not to mention anything of the discussion about what information they dont
have or if its simply information that you dont agree with.

So to put it in perspective...there is no room for disagreement in your
world about the future of amateur radio satellites?

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX