RUDAK testing, Orbit 344

RUDAK testing will continue on Orbit 344.  Therefore, the transponder
passbands (U/L1 -> S2) will be off for this orbit.  The middle beacon may
be off  as well during this time.  You may hear the middle beacon cycling
on briefly as we check things and gather small blocks of telemetry for the
files.

Excellent progress was made with RUDAK testing and software loading last
time, and we hope to continue with that success during this session.