Whining about AO-40

I could care less what some luddite posts on qrz.com.  I
spent about 100 bucks to get on ao-40
and even with the reduced capabilities its the most fun ive
had in Hamradio in years.  Amsat is
doing a great job at getting sats up , much better then our
competition. Oh thats right , we are
the only ones doing it.  Lets ignore the whining from the
'im sitting on my butt doing nothing'
crowd and get on with what we like doing. Heck , half the
fun of getting a bird up there is seeing
if we did a good job and everything works cause the reality
is  "were only Amateurs".

Keith
N6ORS