UO36?

Hello to all.

As a novice to the Oscars, I would like to know if anyone has worked UO36
lately? Especially Mode J?

I assume Mode J  is 9600 baud FSK uplink on 2M & 9600 baud FSK downlink on
70cm.

I have listened on most passes for the last 2 days & have not heard
anything.

Meanwhile, I have copied the downlink of UO22, (bulletins, news, etc) so I
think my station is working ok

I searched the last 100 days of amsat-bb archives & only saw comments about
UO36's operation in May, 2001.

Thanks,
Ken
N5EQT