Helix feed

I'm really not sure what the tuna can does to the helix feed,
but the noise is a lot less.

I experimented with a can marked "Cavendish & Harley".  This can is
about 3/4" larger in diameter than a tuna can, and about 1/4" deeper.
And the noise is further reduced below that of a tuna can.

I have no idea what came in that can...Maybe someone in GB can??

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....