Friday's passes of UO-14.

Greetings to all:

The following stations were worked via UO-14 on the following pass
times(local to me).

15:28
N2HVR-FN30bq
VE1SKY-FN74, this call i can not locate in qrz.com's database: K4EVO.
Can the individual i heard as: AF4RT, or AF4RV please confirm this
morning's contact
with me, KA9UCE-EN55 please? I thought i heard him mention FM06 as his
grid, and that is what i have on tape also, but i could be wrong.

VE6EGN was also a pleasant surprise during the 18:47 pass(local) also!
Thanks for the quick chat Egon!
Also N7SFI chimed in to say hello and update his logs too....Thanks
again for the call
Randy!

I am sorry to be on the slow side for getting cards to many of you, but
please be patient with me, they WILL arrive as soon as i am able to
devote the time to actually filling out the paperwork<sigh>.

My database is filling up fast with names and grids, and i see i should
also add more info in as well...sctraps of paper with dates/times get
lost quickly, so I'll enter this in every person's "file" also...don't
want to hand out improper info.

Thank you to all who have called me!
73!
Ernest A. Erickson, KA9UCE-EN55