Re: Pin point the UO-14 jammer.

>Paul Williamson wrote:
> >
> > Uh ... Doppler-based foxhunting techniques are going to be awfully hard
> > to use on an FM satellite.
> >
> > 73  -Paul
> > kb5mu@amsat.org

There is one other possibility. We can get the jammers 145.975 uplink
doppler off a different satellite if one happens to be in range at the same
time as UO-14.  The FO birds might provide it.  They're all sun synchronous
birds so its likely an FO bird might never be in range at the same time as
UO-14.

I know...  we can have the ISS check the doppler for us! ;-)

kb7adl