RE: Pin point the UO-14 jammer.

Yes, there's lots of possibilities for this sort of thing. I've read in
DF'ing books about satellites that use similar methods to find downed
aircraft from the doppler shift of their ELT.  Unfortunately, UO-14 is an
FM bird and so the doppler shift of the jammers uplink can't be
determined.  This means we can only use the less accurate method I
mentioned earlier.

73, KB7ADL