Re: FO birds

That's a very interesting point you make. I wonder how many people
hammering the ISS with 100+W on the uplink bother to track more than one
object at a time. Here in SoCal we have two problems.
1) People run beacon mode on the ISS Packet Uplink freq
2) There are THREE Dx Packet Clusters running on the ISS Voice Uplink
freq
Problem 1 could be solved by educating users, but problem 2 is a real
problem. The person running the DX Clusters has been notified/asked to
help multiple times, but no longer reponds to emails.
73, Jim