Re: AMSAT BB Down?

No, AMSAT-BB is not down.

However, there is a problem at amsat.org. A configuration error has caused
our system to be blacklisted by a couple of anti-spam lists. Your system is
among those which subscribe to the anti-spam blacklist, and so it is
blocking all incoming mail from amsat.org.

We're working to fix the configuration error. When the configuration error
is fixed, we will submit our site for re-testing by the blacklisters.
Eventually we will be removed from the lists and your system will again be
able to receive mail from amsat.org.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org