Pin point the UO-14 jammer.

We can pin point the jammer on uo-14 using instant track.  What the idiot
doesn't doesn't realize is that the longer he transmits during a pass the
more we can locate him.  If he transmits horizon to horizon, his location
should fall on a thin line. Monitoring a number of passes can make the line
or football shape smaller.

What we need to do is have stations in the south take a snapshot of their
IT screen when they're fairly sure they first hear the jammer, then we need
stations up north in western Canada and Alaska take a snapshot of their IT
screens when the jamming ends and weakens.

The jammer will be located within the intersection of the footprints.  We
can then alert amateurs in that location to have a listen.  I have a
feeling that just publishing the identity of the individual to radio clubs
in his area and on this list will end the jamming. No need to bother Riley H.

   Our radio club up here in Yellowstone county has a lot of county & city
transmitter hunts.  I know we could find him if he were in this area.  I
use a doppler direction finding unit which is nice for triangulating short
duration signals.

KB7ADL