Military on HAM freqs

Yep, and I am one of them.  I have dozens of stories
about how my little handheld or my combat veteran
IC-735 was there to save the day.  A young SP4
learned he had a baby boy 3 days before the Red
Cross found him in the gulf war because my wife get
the message through to me first.  It worked great.

If any of you were running the stateside phone patch
stations for any of these events, I and my soldiers
thank you.

Mike Olbrisch.
U.S. Army (ret)