For Sale: M-Squared 2MCP22 Sat. Antenna

Hello
I have for sale a two year old M-Squared Satellite Antenna in near mint
condition with normal oxidation. 22 elements, 18 foot boom, 12.5db gain. Wind
Area of 2.5 sq. ft.
I can ship the antenna to the lower 48, since it has been disassembled, but
you will have to replace the 3/16 inch star washers that secure the elements
to the Boom. Cost for the washers will be about $2.00 and readily available
from a local hardware store.
The antenna can be configured for Horizontal, Vertical or Circular
polarization. Satellite or Terrestrial use.
Asking $130.00 plus $18.00 Shipping via UPS.
I'm off the birds for now, so I do not need this Antenna. More info can be
found at the M-Squared Web Site
Thank You
Mike..N9TNY