Wow, do we get sidetracked or what? :) - New topic (NEW SATS)

This is one week old information, but best as I can tell, there are
three new Oscar birds taking flight in the next 90 days.

- Sapphire (Opal sister) reference in earlier messages
- PCSat - Bob's baby :)
- the CESat from Chile, or somewhere SA based.

This is very good news as the FO Birds are just about on their last
leg.  This leaves only the FM birds as good voice birds and they are
significantly challenged in their usefullness and effectiveness to
carry on a 2way conversation with more duration than grid exchange.

I'll try to dig up all the links and post that information.  It's
been posted or published recently.

But keep watching!!!
Alan