Re: PANsat

Claudio Martins <ctpm@vega.net.dhis.org> wrote:

>Is there any precise frequency information and PN code
>sequences for PANSAT in their website, or otherwise
>publicly available to the amateur community?... I
>wonder...

My earlier post - that all necessary information is on
the Pansat web site - was accurate. Did you look?

My only technical beef was the frequent reference to
the ARRL Spread Spectrum book, which is embarassingly
out of date. And now largely irrelevant, since hams
never did anything with spread spectrum anyway.

With a more favourable orbit Pansat could have been
fun to play with.