About the Mystery Effect

> De: Stacey E. Mills [mailto:w4sm@cstone.net]

> Mystery Efect
> --------------
> The above indicates that the mystery effect (ME) is still very much
> active.
<snip>
> Here is a substantial mystery waiting for you to solve it.

A tentative explanation coming from my friend Jeff F6CWN: what about a
possible coupling between the  Earth magnetic field (which is stronger at
perigee than at apogee) and the permanent magnets installed on the
microwaves TWT (travelling wave tubes) and on the RF ferrite circulators (if
any)?

Jean-Louis F6AGR