RE: Saudisats????

I have a friend here, used to be real big into satellites.  He has
asked me several times why we were so up-in-arms about the
swatch thing when there were several satellites using ham
freqs that were not ham satellites.  In curiosity, I asked that
very question here.  Never did get a good answer.  I don't
remember the sat numbers he mentioned anymore, but most
of them it seems were out of some university in Europe.  Guess
it could be looked up in the archives if anyone cared...

Dunno, the way it is, guess we should be happy that we have
anything at all.

Mike.