Re: Black & White Question

At DirecTV we use Triangle Coatings (http://www.tricoat.com) #6 on all
our antennas. This paint was originally formulated for the NASA Deep
Space Network, and is called "Goldstone". Wonder where they got the idea
for that name? Anyway....the stuff is REALLY white, and seems to hold up
pretty well for about 5 years or so. They have a pdf file on their
website that lists all the details. Minimum purchase is one gallon, but
they don't list the price. As I remember, it 'aint cheap, though.
73, Jim