Fw: CN90, etc. trip.

OK Guys,

Well, the  CM89, Cm99, CN80, CN90 trip happened !   I don't know how we
made
it, but we were able to do it even with a 2 hour late start!

We had to do all the passes "on the run" ,no stopping, except one pit
stop for
gas.  We made it to CN90 halfway through the last "eastern" pass.  We
made the
trip in about 7.5 hours from CM97 to CN90 and back.

The grids and counties (all California) were:

CM98 Sacramento
CM89 COlusa
CM89 Glenn
CN80 Tehama
CN90 Tehama
CM99 Butte

Then we ran out of passes on UO-14 and AO-27.  Thanks to all who worked
me and
hope you got something new out of it.

The mobile rig is the Alinco DR-590, ARR preamp,  quarter wave whips on
435 and 145 MHz.

73,
John, K6YK  and  Josh (Grandson/driver)