uek 2000 REPAIR.

Well I set up my AO-40 S-band setup (Myers Dish, UEK 200, FT736R) carefully
aimed the
dish, using sight on the UHF antenna as a rough guide, tuned
around--NOTHING -- not enven
a hiss or increase in noise when it's switched on, so think that the
downconverter is toast.

I have no means of testing so my question is is there anyone in Canada who
can look at this for
me, I say Canada because of the customs, duty etc. it's easier to ship it in
canada

Thanks for reading this.  Please reply direct.

Peter. VE7AHX
progers@lightspeed.ca
604-465-6615