Re: FT-847 AO-40 and Doppler Uplink Correction

Hasan,

Would you please post the analysis and answers to your questions
on the BB or send me an email with them. I can hear my signal very
weak also and need all the help I can get to find the signal.

The DEM <.7 db NF preamp arrived finally and it should be installed
today along with getting the downlink dish put up on the tower
with the uplink antenna. I will be sure to keep in  mind the problem
you had with antenna proximity.

73
Ken  K5MBV