Re: Kantronics Dataengine and RUDAK

Eddie:

I was mistaken.  What I have is the D4-10 radio, not the Data Engine.  I finally remembered to locate it on a dusty shelf and figure out
what it called itself.

Wonder what I could do with that and my old PacComm Sprint-2 (early one, before they renamed them Spirit-2) TNC, also gathering
dust...

David, ky0dr