AO-10 quite usable now 01Z 2001-07-25 NA-EU

AO-10 from my AZ QTH is 38k km range 14deg elev and I can get a good
downlink from 50W to 18ele linear yagi (which means real stations could get
more).
Good window from west coast to EU also, excepting it's the middle of the
night right now over there.
CW sigs are chirpy so it's not 100% but certainly can make some Q's.
Will be calling CQ CW on 145.890 DL +/- off and on for anyone interested
(esp. EU!)

Scott Townley
nx7u@arrl.net