Expedition to EN99, EO90 & EO91

>From Monday July 30th, to Thursday August 2nd, I will be canoeing to
Moosonee Ontario (James Bay) through grid squares EN99, EO90 and EO91.  I
will be carrying an FT-817 and a TH-D7 with an arrow antenna.  I will be
available in the evening for contacts on 50.125 MHz, satellite UO-14 and
maybe AO-27 in the morning.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could email me detail step by step
instructions on how to set up my TH-D7 to relay my location and email my
spouse through satellites?

Thanks,

Daniel Lavoie
VE3DCL