Re: Getting more gain without a solid dish....

Hi all

I done craysi things but this one, you cant ad the out put from 2 dowconverters
Wat you can do is at antena level then to preamp and downconverter.

Was mumblig to put 2 receivers at the downconverter to colect the beacon MB
continusly and use the other to make qsos..., then I dont lose telemetry..

Best Regards

Al LU2FGN

PS. sorry for the English but I can make it beter in Spanish.

www.sateliteros.com.ar