Re: Getting more gain without a solid dish.... -idea 2.

  Hi Stan (and others),

  The general consensus seems to be that this will only
work if the 2 converters are phase-matched, which is
difficult.

  I'm wondering if it would make more sense to just
use a 2.4ghz phasing harness between the dual preamps
but before the (single) converter?

  -al