S downlink info?

I have searched around the web but cannot find the answers to the following:

1. The gains of the S2 antenna (helix) and the S1 antenna (dish).
2. The power output of the two S transmitters.
3. Is the power output adjustable on one or both transmitters?
4. If so is the S2 xmtr currently being run at its maximum power?
5. Assuming 0/0 attitude and the above information how much improvement in
the S downlink can we expect at apogee with any changes from the current
status?

thanks ron w8gus.