Mode-V/S (Re: Uplink Power)

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2001/07/21 00:25:47 Edward R. Cole wrote:
> BTW has anyone noticed they have activated transponder mode V/S2?

  I tried to watch the downlink passband and IF matrix on telemetry
at the phase of MA<10 on orbit#332 and #333, but could not hear any
downlink except MB.
  We can confirm it with Paul's archive data. V-Rx was on and that
AGG levels was high til MA=10, but did not connected on IF matrix.

  I have a good chance tonight so I will try again.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com
<http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/index-hame.html>