UO-11 receive MODEM's

Greetings:

My goodness after all these years, someone wants to listen to UO-11! Amazing
it is....

Go look in the nearest junk pile for a "202" type modem, junk, "Bell 202" or
use the EXAR 2211 or 2212 chip (not sure which one).  They are simple and
work well.  Bell 202 MODEM's today should not cost more than a dollar or two
and should be available almost anywhere.

I recently was looking at some pictures from Dayton and I saw a pile of them
about 6 ft high, with those kind of quantities in today's market you might
get more than one for a dollar.

Good Luck

Larry
VA3LK
it is 17 years now since we built the battery and the DCE for OSCAR / UO-11