Re: Oscar 11 demodulator

I have had very good success building FSK demods using the XR-2211 phase
lock loop IC. This chip was designed specifically for general purpose FSK
demodulation. I know it is still available through Jameco Electronics and
probably others.  I have found this chip to perform better than phone modem
IC's. I even used it to decode HF RTTY with very good results. The
application notes on the data sheet give all the details you need.

Howie AB2S