REF: Maryland Satellite Test

O.K.....what about the REST of us ?

I haven't been on with my 706MIIG yet....(it's been HF GATEing on 10.151.5
ever since it got unpacked)

Can I get by with having my MFJ 1270C simply BEACON my
position ?

I have a PK-900 that can run FULL DUPLEX; should I have IT on instead,
and set it with any particular commands ?

What was that split again ?; I need to fill up those memories anyway.

How much power should I run it at ?

I have an attic mounted dual band
vertical that works quite well (up @ 50' level; peak of attic/roof)

It should do the trick.