Re: Oscar 11 demodulator

Phil

I built mine from a Texas Instruments IC TCM 3105 and a Simpex 232A. I
don't think the 3105 is manufactured anymore, and I savaged mind from an
old 1200 b/s modem. The SP232A just does the conversion from TTL to RS232
levels and runs on +5v, generating it's own RS232 voltages (great IC's for
anything you build that connects to the serial port).

You could also use a 7910, althought that's probably not made anymore either.

You can find info at http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/

Good Luck

Sil - PA3HIL