Rotor Schematic

Thanks to all who responded to my plea for a rotor schematic recently.  I
not only got copies of an operating manual but even the real thing.  This
BB is a most valuable and efficient tool for all of us.  Thanks again
guys, and I hope that I can one day return the favor in some manner.

73 and we'll be looking for you all on AO-40 soon.  Frank, K0BLT