XM-1 and 2

XM-1 and XM-2 are two good high power sources for 2.4ghz testing. 2
wobbles a bit in its orbit but 1 is solid. There are 2 wide band
carriers on each of them and with the Transystem 3733 they come out
around 82 and 87 mhz on the IF side. I know someone has the exact freq's
on the list. I have used them to check ant alignment when the sun isn't
around. They also give you a source in another part of the sky to check
tracking at various points in the rotor system. I have been looking at
them on the spectrum analyzer over the weekend. They are very strong
carriers.

73 Bill WA2TQI