Made it on to AO-40

Hi

AO-40 was in the right place for me last night copied the beacon and lots of
good telemetry, When the transponder opened
at MA 10 heard lots of stations most were 55+ on a 60Cm dish then the fun
started after peeking the dish by the armstrong method called CQ on the
70cms uplink I then worked EA8 HA2 and G4 lots of fun

A big thank you to the command team for all their efforts

Can't wait for tonight's pass

73 Keith GU6EFB