Drake 2880 For Sale

All,

I have for sale a brand new in the box Drake 2880.  This is one of the units
that Mark Fossum imported from Japan a few months back.  It is unmodified
and I've only had it out of the box a couple of times.

I'm asking $40 or best offer (above $40) plus shipping.  $40 is what I paid
to Mark for it.

I no longer need it as I bought a Trans-System converter at Dayton.

I figured I'd offer it up here first before putting it on E-Bay.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden