Helix thanks and CW question

All,
        I want to thank everyone who helped me with the helix. It's just
about complete and looks great. Should have it listening the next couple of
nights. Now for another question. My first rig will be a cw job on 435
(untill the xvtr is done). As it will be xtal controlled, where does the CW
activity tend to be on AO-40? I know it is a little early to be looking for
trends but I am thinking of going to about the middle of the lower half of
the passband, i.e., about 2401.275 MHz (about 435.715MHz up). Any comments?
I just want to get the xtal ordered!
73
Mike WA6ARA