AO-40 KEPS

The AMSAT keps and the keps from Celestrack both yield
the message "old elements no action" when I try to
update the elements in InstanTrak. Is there a better
source of keps on the internet?

The Ephemiris and  the Map screens in InstanTrak disagree
on Azim and Elev. I haven't figured out if either are correct.
They are off by several degrees from each other. Could this
be some error on my part or is it a bug?

AO-40 looks like a winner. Needs a good preamp for the receiver
though. Mine is overdue from Down East Microwave.

Ken  K5MBV