UEK3000

Warning to the wise of 736R owners. If you are trying to locate your 440
uplink using CW with the TX button on (red) and forget to release prior
to moving the SAT bbutton to REV you will blow the two 1N5817's and the
MAR3.I thought I had everything protected but no luck!Must be a
transient spike. Joe W3ETT
--
    Joseph H. Cutchin MD FACOG    4105463125
    314 West Carroll Street       4105463128 Fax

    http://www.penobgyn.com