To swish or not

There was a DOS-based program called PC-Track which had one very nice
feature that Nova (and others?) doesn't have:  it predicted the actual
frequency of  a signal in the passband corrected for Doppler.  I used to
stick the beacon frequency in there and one glance would give me the
delta I needed to set the uplink for a clear downlink frequency.  If the
keps were good the result was within a kHz or so, more than enough to
prevent QRM'ing another QSO.  Any other tracking packages have this
feature today?  Mike, are you reading the mail? ;-)

David Reinhart
wa6ilt@amsat.org