N5AFV Operation from EL28

After I learned that a number of satellite operators had not worked EL28, I
traveled to Freeport, Texas on Friday (20-July-2001), and operated 3
morning passes.  The following stations were worked:

AO-27 1410 UTC
KE4AZN, N3ZLL, KK5DO, KA3PCX, W5BTS, WA1QXR

UO-14 1510 UTC
AA1UC, VE6EGN, K5OE, VA3BJD, KB9RCA, K9HF, W7JPI, KD5FBA, N5ZNL, XE2AT,
K5KDI, K4ZQX, XE1FAS

AO-26 1550 UTC
K6YK, VE6EGN, W7JPI, W6ZQ, KD5FBA, N5ZNL, XE2AT, K5OE

Please send me any corrections to this list of contacts by E-mail.  If you
have not already notified me that you want a QSL card for the contact,
please notify me by E-mail or send me a QSL card.

Allen N5AFV