S-Band Helix reflectors.

Hello All.

I had to visit my local sheet metal company earlier this week and while I was
there I ordered some 125mm square aluminium plates.

If anyone is building an S Band helix and wants a ready made plate, I'll be
bringing them to The AMSAT-UK colloquium at Surrey next weekend.

I should have some 'plain' (for dish feeds) and some with a 39mm central hole
for a tight fit for 40mm plastic pipe.

73

David  G0MRF