AO-40

If my keps and alon/alat are correct, it looks like the East Coast of USA (I
am in FN20) should have a very nice pass of AO-40 late Saturday night to
early Sunday.

I show squint from 1 degree to 22 degrees between 03:07 Z and 08:57 Z this
evening with MA from 19 to 98 during that period of time.  (Actually, the
squint starts the time period given at 19.6 and ends at 22 degrees, and is
less than 10 degrees between 03:47 and 06:07 Z).

So the squint angle should be quite acceptable and the transponder should be
on for about 5 hours for the East Coast, if my keps/alon/alat are correct.

I plan to be there; look forward to visiting with the rest of you :)

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ ex AA3QK, WA3JYM  FN20ah
2 Merrymount Road