Re: kein Betreff

Hi Hardy.?

Yes we are in SA, I am tring to get dow the noise floor, with a dish
Next 22 will be a good chance to make a contact.

If you are reading this E-mails I did send severals with my call sing in it.
At Rosario Argentina, 300 kmts north from Buenos Aires, whe are two stations.

Alberto Helmfelt  LU2FGN

www.sateliteros.com.ar