InstaTune with InstaTrack and AO-40

Does anyone out there have an appropriate entry in the config file for
InstaTune add-on for InstaTrack?

The AO-10 section of the file gives a clue to what it might need to look
like, but I want to be more certain before testing it out.

;########## OSCAR 10 ##############
satellite AO-10 B ; mode B
transponder 581.004 invert
beacon 145.81 cw

581.004 is the sum of uplink and downlink frequencies, as far as I can tell,
invert speaks for itself.

If anyone has instatune running with an ft-847 and AO-40, would you please
email me your complete configuration file as an attachment?

Since I already have registered InstaTrak, it seems like it might be a good
way to go for doppler correction. Thanks 73

hasan