CO8LY QSL received

I received a CO8LY QSL card 15 days after mailing my card to the QSL manager
EA7ADH.

I used the address which Eduardo sent me via email, which is also posted on
www.qslinfo.de <http://www.qslinfo.de>

Francisco de la Serna Martinez
Cristobal Colon 28A
41710 Utrera, Sevilla
Spain

DON'T USE THE EA7ADH ADDRESSES IN THE 2001 CALLBOOK OR QRZ.COM.

By the way, I sent US$1 and one IRC, just for good measure.

I now have 98 satellite DXCC countries confirmed.  With the demise of AO13,
it's taking me longer to confirm countries 91-100 than it did to confirm
countries 1-90.  I'm optimistic that AO40 will soon provide 2 "new ones" to
complete my satellite DXCC.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA